Below are the confirmed public events that Ordgar will be attending this year. Please click on the links for more information.
Ordgar Group Event
- 3rd June 2023 – Horrible History Day, Assist Trust
- 24th & 25th June – Ancient History Alive, Stonham Barns
- 15th July 2023 – St Felix Fair, St Andrew’s Churchyard, Soham with Black Knight Historical
- 22nd July 2023 – Meet the Vikings, Seething Village Hall
- 26th – 28th August 2023 Ushaw Viking Takeover
- 8th – 10th September 2023 Grim FalFest
- 14th – 15th October 2023 Battle of Hastings
- 28th – 29th October 2023 Stonham Saxon Viking Festival
For up to date details of all of the Vikings Society’s public events, please visit the Vikings Society Events Calendar.
Saturday 1st April
Scira Viking Festival
Vikings will be returning once more to Scira’s village of Sheringham!
There will be a full Viking and Saxon camp with many crafts being demonstrated, combat displays throughut the day and as always the event will end with a torch lit procession and the burning of a Viking longship.
For more information, please visit the event’s Facebook page
— Back to Top —
Saturday 28th April to Moday 1st May
Flag Fen Viking Festival
History brought to life during the reign of King Cnut! Be a part of Flag Fen’s Viking Camp and witness live action battle reenactments throughout the weekend. You’ll get to try out sword play and archery and find out about traditional woodworking, metalworking, cooking and weaving from Angles and Danes in the Living history encampment.
For more information, please visit https://flagfen.org.uk/events/viking-festival.
— Back to Top —